9 Facts About Writing That'll Make Your Hair Stand On End
In this writing world, there are some facts which can make your hair stand on end whenever you know these about writing as well as writers.
- It is observed across the world that, most of the creative writers are right-handed as well as they are right-brained. Most of us know this fact that our brain has consisted of two hemispheres where the left portion only takes part in analytical tasks. Most of the creative writers are right-handed who has sky-touching visionary power as well as a range of imagination beyond our thinking level. In the study of the creative writer, story or ghostwriters, most of the persons are highly introvert in their nature.
- According to MRI scanning reports, a writer’s brain condition during the writing phase is just the same as the sportsman during a sports match. Not the only similarity is found within a sportsman and a professional writer, but also there are some amazing factors or differences in the brain between an armature and a professional writer also. Armature writers think about an image before starting their writing. On the other hand, professional writers can hear their inner voice of words before starting their writing.
- Most of the creative writers are highly unstable in their mentality as well as personal life as creativity itself is a highly unstable one.
- Isolation, as well as solitude environment or mental states, are common things for creative writers whereas open personalities are highly analytical in their nature. Such natures give birth to an analytical writer.
- Writer's block is a great debate for neuroscientists. In this way, if you are a professional writer but indifferent or disabled to type a single word, it's quite fine. Actually, during a writing brain has to perform through making synchronization of experience, ideas, vision, imagination, information as well as representation. Being a professional writer, when you have to use all of them frequently, you should be prepared for their blockages also.
- If you are a professional writer your emotions will be stronger than other persons. Trauma, mental shock, life experiences have the power to enhance your cognitive skills of writing. If you are going to be a professional writer, be ready for analyzing and experiencing your outer world with an out of box perception.
- Professional writers have some specific places for their thinking and writing. Except for those places they can’t write accordingly.
- Mogigraphia is writer’s cramp where figure muscle cramps are experienced by writers.
- Assignment Writing activities, as well as writers, are highly debated across the world as they are the only professional persons who can utilize all of the four lobes of the brain at a time to give birth fresh ideas through their pen.
- Even all the professional writers have some basic schedule for their writing. It means if you write 500 words in a day that will be exactly 500. To maintain such a schedule you may stop in the middle of a sentence also.
If you know any other fun facts or goose bumping ideas about writing as well as writers please share with My Assignment Tutors!